Thursday, April 30, 2009

Clinique Acne Solutions Review






















I started using this stuff a little more than 2 months ago. I had used proactiv before that, but where I live, getting proactiv is pretty difficult. I had started to give up hope cuz I was under massive levels of stress from my exams, family issues, etc. My skin is usually pretty good, but I break out when I'm really stressed out. So I was, and it was the painful, red type of breakout. Gross, right?

Well I decided to go to senses (the clinique, estee lauder place, not the club, lol) and I was talking to a woman by the clinique section. She recommended this after I told her my problems. I started using it immediately.

Within 1 week, my skin had visibly improved. The redness was reduced greatly, and the biggest portion of my breakout was gone. My only complaint from using it for the first 3 weeks was that it dried out my skin. The spot treatment in particular REALLY dries out your skin. But the acne goes away within 3 days and the skin dries up and peels off within a week. It tingles a little too after application.

The scent of this stuff is kinda medicinal. Well, you know clinique is fragrance free, but the scent is quite bearable. Nice in a strange way.

So after using in for 3 weeks, my skin was back to normal. I was so pleased! I had been using it twice a day previously, so I reduced it to once a day (at night, before bed) just to maintain. And the dryness was OVER! I've had great skin since.

And I'm currently in national exams, and under massive stress, and I honestly expect to break out a little soon, but I haven't yet. Keep you updated on that =)

So overall, I give this 2 thumbs up! Great product. In Trinidad the 3 step system plus the spot treatment came up to a little over $300TT. It's a great investment. And after your skin clears, with the once a day usuage, you should be purchasing it every 2 months or more. So not bad, right?

Thanks for reading!
<3 Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment